Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Vacation

My mom is a Disney World fanatic, to say the least. We went to Disney multiple times when my sister and I were young and I think my mom enjoyed it even more than we did. Anyways, over Thanksgiving break this year; my mom has planned a family vacation to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. We are going to meet up with some relatives while we are there and spend Thanksgiving with them. We are staying at Disney at the Port Orleans Resort. I am starting to really get excited about it. It will be nice finally getting a break from school and work for a week. I haven’t been able to go home in over a month now and I actually miss spending time with my parents and younger sister. My sister and I are close in age and, now that I’ve gone away to college, we’ve become even closer than we were before. I’m looking forward to catching up with her and spending time together.

1 comment:

  1. Disney's fun at any age! Enjoy your vacation, and spending Thanksgiving in warm, sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete