Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Sunday Night Blues

I was pleased to see that I actually got a day off from work this weekend. Then, felt a little dissapointed that the day was on Sunday. Sunday has never really been my favorite day of the week. Oddly, it is one of my very least favorite. I sort of wonder if anybody else gets the Sunday Night Blues. I'm always so happy on Friday night, festive even. Saturday finds me relaxed and full of fun. Saturday night, it's still the best, and I feel as if its a holiday when doing something fun. I usually sleep late on Sunday, so Sunday morning is relaxing, as I get up, and eat breakfast while watching television. As the day moves to Sunday afternoon, I start to feel tense. I should get to that work I was going to do this weekend, or I should finish cleaning my apartment. By Sunday night, I'm in full stress mode, and I usually can't sleep.I guess I don't handle the transition of going from the weekend to the school weel very well. I'm not sure what the cure is, and I remember, growing up, I always felt this way. Does this happen to anybody else?

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I think that's normal though. I bet everyone gets the "Sunday Night Blues"

    ReplyDelete