Monday, October 18, 2010

My Picture Post

Hello everyone! Well, my last update was pretty depressing (at least to me), so I’ve decided to make this one a little more happy and carefree. Lately I have been getting really into reading other people’s blogs to get inspiration for my own. While doing this, I’ve came across many blogs that are focused on positing artsy pictures along with quotes. The pictures are very random. Some are happy, some are sad, some are serious, and some are funny. Anyways, I have really begun to enjoy browsing through the pictures and thought I’d share some with you today. I hope they can brighten your day a little like they have mine.









1 comment:

  1. I love these! I would love to be able to take photographs like that. It's a lot harder than people think it is.

    ReplyDelete